High BP, has vomiting, motions, face swelling. Ultrasound showed grade 1 renal parenchymal change. Curable?

My wife is 43 years old having BP 150/100 and she was under homeopathy treatment but even after 8 months we did not see any change in BP levels , now we have consulted an physician as she has vomiting and motions and swelling in the face these are since two to three days and severe headace since last 3 months , today we had an ultrasound scan wherein it shown impression as bilalteral grade 1 renal parenchymal change , her hemoglobin is at 10.4,total wbc count 0000 and rbc count is 3.68 , platelet count is 0000 and her CREATININE IS AT 1.8, IN CUE REPORT PUS CELLS ARE 8-10/HPF ,RBC 10-15/HPF , EPITHLIAL CELLS 8-10/HPF , CAN Grade 1 renal parenchymal change is curable , right and left kidney size or normal but with increased parenchymal echotexture and al other are normal .... pl suggest can this come to normalcy.
Asked On : Sat, 29 Dec 2012