High BP, diabetes. Been in excessive pain. Can we be suggested a cheap treatment?

Hi my name is Falefou Telea and I m trying to help my husband which is not only diabetic but have high blood pressure . He doesn t have medical insurance and at the same time I want him to have a lab done to see where his at with his medical condition. He is been complaining about so many things and in pain but he rather go through the pain if it s too expensive to do lab and see a doctor. Is there a way you can help me find a cheapest place to have his labs done. I know for a fact that he have more medical problems going on other than being diabetic and have high blood pressure. It is so expensive to see a doctor and different places that he might end being referral too. Is there a way you can help me with my situation.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013