Herpes infection on lips. Used Daktarin cream, having swelling, pus filled boil, unable to speak. Treatment?

I have herpes on my lips and I used Daktarin cream ( Miconazole ) and now it has become double its size and is full of some kind of water i dont know what to do but it hurts really much and i cant even speak! Everytime i put herpes i don t really use any cream and it goes away after 2 weeks alone.Now my mum told me to use this cream but the result is really awful and painful.What should i do?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012