Heavy things fell on head. Having big cuts on scalp. Having occassional blurry vision, popping in ears. Suggestions?

I had heavy things fall on my head at work. Left several big cuts on scalp . Went to hospital and had several staples.One of the cuts keeps scarring over but still has scab. Now two months later. Same health issues. occasional blurry vision , ears feel popped , headaches , and sudden sharp pains wear cuts are/ were. I have been getting phsio for neck injury(muscle damage) and taking tylenol caffiene. I think that something is being overlooked.
Asked On : Sun, 31 Mar 2013