Heavy periods, cramping after fitting copper coil. Weak bladder, lower back pain, leg cramps

I have had the copper coil for 5mths now. Initial insertion and settling in overall were fine. Gradually over the last few months, besides the extremely heavy periods and cramping lasting7-10 days I have been going to the toilet more frequently (I think because psychologically I know it s there and think I want it to come out) and so my bladder is weakening and I now need the toilet more often. now for the last week or so lower back pains & constant cramping with some pain down my legs. Pain relief is not touching it. I m booked to have my coil removed next week but the back pain and cramping are so bad I wonder if I should get an emergency appointment to get it checked & removed?
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013