Heavy menstruation and ovarian cysts. Have anemia and vitamin D deficiency. Feverish feeling. Why?

I ve been feeling lousy for several months now. Have had abnormal menstrual bleeding (heavy) and ovarian cysts . A couple weeks ago, the discomfort from cysts increased, and my temp was at 99.6. Since then, I have had an increased temp off and on. The highest has been 99.9. It comes and goes. I feel achy and drained. Have had blood tested. I m anemic and have vitamin D deficiency. Thyroid is fine. A1C is fine. Would the anemia or vitamin D issue cause an increase in body temp? I know it s technically not a fever, but I feel horrible.
Asked On : Fri, 23 Nov 2012