Heavy headed, feel passing out, tired, blood pressure drop, blue lips, hard to concentrate. Before mensturation. Hormonal?

I have a heavy feeling at times, can't wear anything on my head that causes the slightest pressure( causes dizziness and nausea) feel lik I'm going to pass out at times, get real tired, blood pressure drops, lips a little blue and I feel like I can't put one foot in front of the other. Concentration is really hard when I have these episodes. When I get sick or beforehand menstrual cycle I periodically have these episodes as well. Been told its hormones wanting another opinion. Thanks:)
Asked On : Tue, 16 Apr 2013