Heavy hair loss post intake of Androanagen and application of Mintop. Reason?

Hello Doctor, I am 33 years old from bangalore. Last week i consulted an Dermatologist . As per the doc, i am having an hair loss problem..(Strange, i never noticed)..Doctor said hairloss in initial stage, and asked me to start medication and prescribed me two medicines. - MINTOP 5 % FOAM (I got Dr Reddy pharmacy)- twice daily for 3 months -ANDROANAGEN tab- once daily for 3 months and asked me to consult her after this duration. Can some one please tell me the reason for this? I am worried that i may become bald soon..:( Is it safe to have the above medicine? Please advice.
Asked On : Sat, 17 Mar 2012