22 year old using mintop solution for severe hair loss. Biopsy of the scalp showing hormonal problem. Need a permanent solution

hii I am Rupali (age -24) suffering from hair loss for last 2 years. currently i am using Mintop 2% topical solution, adgain capsules. even i did biopsy of my scalp . my doctor told me that the hair loss is hormonal. just use Mintop 2% life long to reduce the hair loss. however the gone hair will not grow. i have fear that my hair loss will not stop. kindly guide me for this issue.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012