Heavy body pain, muscle pain, acidity problem, depression. Reasons ?

Heavy body pain, Muscle pain, acidity issue after the fear every time, No relaxation even after the sleep (I gets partial sleep after 5 am, due to this partial sleep i use to get heavy body pain & lack of concentration), I use to get deep depression even after a small failure/ unsatisfied feedback from anybody. I am unable to concentrate on any conversation with anybody. Unable to remember even my mother tounge words during the conversation. I use to get heavy body pain when sitting idle.
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012