Heavy bleeding with red clumps a week after taking pill. Implantation bleeding or menses?

IS THIS IMPLANTATION BLEEDING OR MENSTRUATION? HELP!? So, I have taken a morning after pill when my boyfriend and I had an accident if you know what I mean. So yeah, my period ended a week ago and I have taken also the morning after pill on the same day. Now, it has been a week after and I got my period again. I mean its super heavy and it also has some red clumps, and somewhat black-ish in color. HELP! is this a menstruation or what they call implantation bleeding or spotting I mean its doesn t look like spots at all. :( help!!
Asked On : Fri, 5 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  11 Awaiting Answer