Heavy bleeding with clots, cramping post using abortion pills. Should I take remaining pills named cycotec?

I took an abortion pill at the doctor s office day before yesterday. Then yesterday i took another one which is wriiten 127 and R on the back of it. Last night i started bleeding and had a bit of cramping, i passed clots and they were huge. Then the bleeding heavily has stopped. My question is do i continue inserting the rest of the pills in my vagina and take the other ones called cycotec or has the abortion already happened since i passed the clots last night.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Jul 2012