Heavy bleeding, spotting. Pregnancy test, TVS done. Taken MTP pill. What could be the reason?

my LMP-26/5/12 then had intercourse on 9/6/12.... pregnancy test positive.took mtp pill on 14/7/12 on 7weeks of pregnancy..i.e on 49th day.startin 1week had heavy bleedin then spottin...TVS done after 2 weeks says no gestasional sac but endometrium s thickened 12.4mm with inhomogenous doctor told to leav it like that..wat s ur opinion?? yesterday had intercourse then amount of bleeding became more wat could be the reason m really worried...
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012