Heavy bleeding, rashes and itches on vagina, pain in vagina after intercourse, brown sticky thick discharge

When im on my period it can last for about two weeks and its always heavy to where I fill a pad in an hour with huge meaty blood clots everyday. Just standing can make these huge clots just pour out of me. Sometimes I get a rash that itches right at the top and lips of my vagina for a few days after my period. And im always in burning pain inside my vagina after intercourse. I have had sometimes darkish reddish sometime brown sticky thick discharge before but it goes away. And last night after intercourse I experience some gooey clear to white balls when I was washing up....is any of this normal?
Asked On : Tue, 8 May 2012
HI
Thank for asking to HCM
I really appreciate your concern the symptoms that you have stated here could be sign of menopause if you are above 35 years (You have not mentioned your age here) the other problem of itching may be due to the vaginal infection, just keep the area clean wait for the next menses, you would be given best advise if give some detail in regarding your age next time, hope this information helps you have nice day.