Heavy bleeding during periods, polyps in right ovary, underwent surgery. Problem persists. What to do ?

Hi, Iam AAAAA .Iam a housewife and have a twelve year old daughter.Iam 34 years old and Iam suffering from heavy bleeding during periods. It is a long painful process which Iam bearing from last ten years. I recently on 10th of october went to Apollo, Chennai for my treatment and met Dr. Kondammal R who looked into my case and said that I had polyps in my right ovary and she decided to remove it through a surgery. She has done Endometrial Polypectory and prescribed me a medicine called Trapic MF If my bleeding persists. But sadly after returning back home I felt the same problem of heavy bleeding with no positive changes at all. Now Iam regularly taking Trapic MF but my heavy menstrual problem persists. Can you please help me?
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013