Heavy bleeding after abortion, left abdominal pain, pressure, have h pylori, bladder infection. Confused ?

I had an iv abortion at 13 weeks and was bleeding pretty heavy then it stopped and for the past couple of days i have think dark blood that is accompanied with lower left abdominal pain and pressure. I had been dealing with h pylori for the last 7 months not sure if it s gone. But went to solantic yesterday and they said I had PID. I had the lower pain before abortion but it got worse after. Two months ago I was told I had bladder infection and was given meds. Confused
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012