Heaviness in legs while climbing with heart attack like symptoms, diagnosed to be acid reflux. Could it be something else?

I am a 56 year old female. Generaly speaking I m active and healthy. For the last few years I have struggled with extremely heavy legs when I go up stairs. I have heart attack like symptoms. Heart racing, stiffness in arms, pain behind my ears and it feels loke I ve swallowed something so large it is stuck in my throat . I had my heart tested a few yers ago and was informed I had no blockages and a strong heart. The doctor thought it might be symptoms from acid reflux . My concern is the symptoms have tarted to show up with almost any physicl exertion which makes me wonder if acid reflux makes sense when the symptoms don appear to be related to food or stress .
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012