Heat generated in testicle area while sleeping, sitting or crossing leg. Why is this happening?

i have been having a problem in my testicle area and it has become very annoying to me at times i cant sleep , the problem is that there is alot of heat generated in that area, it is more annying at night because either i cant fall asleep because i am to uncomfortable or it wakes me from asound also happens during the day, when sitting or crossing my legs, it seems to be getting worse. could u give me any reasons why this is happening? I thank u for your time.
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012