Heart stents, sharp twinge in breast, tingling and numbness of hands, light headed, weakness, dizziness, blurred vision. Reason?

I am a 57 yr old female w/2 heart stents (put in July 3010). Both sre working perfectly avcording to recent tests. I get very sudden & scary symptoms tho -- sharp twinge in left breast; tingling & numbness of hands; dwollen burning hands; light-headed & feeling faint; eeakness in upper arms; dizziness & blurred vision . Ive been to the ER twice this year & once last year thinking it wad heart related. No one seems to be able to figure it out. Blood tests are fine; bp near perfect.
Asked On : Tue, 3 Jul 2012