Heart palpitation, dizziness, hypothyroidism, TSH level looks fine, WBC high, weakness. Done EKG and CBC. Is it a virus?

I've been having heart palpitations and dizziness (feel like about to pass out every few minutes), also have headache and sometimes ear pain and I can feel my heart in my head. Also have join pain and feel weak. I have hypothyroidism, my tsh levels are fine, i had EKG done its fine, i have CBC done the only one high is lymph auto by a little, and the red and the white blood cells are in the normal but close to high, electrolytes and sugar levels are all fine. I've been feeling like this for over 6 week and the doctor said its a virus but i havent feel any better. any ideas? thank u
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013