Heart burn, uncontrollable shaking, difficulty in erection, low appetite, nausea. Help?

I have heart burn it seems like all the time. my stomack feels tight on top but empty on bottom. I have uncontrollable shaking at times like being cold . When i try to get erection it takes a lot of efforert and hard to climax. Currently i am taken welburtion been on it for to days i have had my thyroid checked and other blood tested. I have no appetite and feel nausa when i make myself eat. i am at my wits end i have been to the doc.3 times and was told it cold be depresstion and anxity but why do i wake up and start to shake and is hard to stop it.
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012