Headaches, tiredness, dizziness, nausea, shivering. Causes for symptoms?

Hi I have been having headaches for about two months. Some are just dull headaches and others are throbbing with sharp pains on one side. I always feel tired even though I am getting enough sleep, and I feel dizzy and lightheaded often. There has been three times in the past month where I have randomly been nauseous and thrown up. I also get episodes often where I am hot, my head hurts, I feel lightheaded, and my whole body shakes. Do you have any idea what it could be?
Asked On : Sun, 18 Nov 2012