Headaches, spotting, cramps and bloating after IUI. Trying to conceive. Any suggestions?

Start of cycle 11th of march. Had iui on 21st after taking menupor 75mg . 1st of April started bleeding. Just spotting first day then lasted over seven days, which is a lot longer than normal. I am now having cramps and shooting pains in my lower abdomen. Continuous headaches bloating and generally exhausted. This was my second iui and bleeding was four/five days early last time. I have no fertitly issues as far as I'm aware. Just a single 37 year old wanting a another child. Please can you tell me why I am feeling so awful. Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013