Headaches, lack of concentration, stiff neck and neck pain. CT, MRI normal. Possible cause ?

For about 3 months now I have been having headaches, lack of concentration or brain foggyness as in remembering things and etc. I have also had a stiff neck ad neck pain as well. I have a had ct scan and MRI both without contrast both have came back 100% fine. I have also had a more dull sense of feeling in my head as well like when I need to itch . I have had some anxiety problems , could this cause this ?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012