Headaches, face swelling, back pain, low blood count. Taking omnacortil. Treatment?

my mom is 55 years old. While going for a check up she discovered that she has a platelates decreasing problem. now she is going under medication and since she started taking medicines to increases platelates, she has so many other problems like pain in nerves. headache , swollen face, and backaches. She is taking omnacortil 20 g. I wondered if there was any solution to it where she could get rid of some of these problems and maintain the counts of platelates at the same time. To let you know the pain is so much that she can t even stand properly. it really painful and un easy.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012