Headaches, burning sensation in stomach, pregnancy test negative. Had sex before ovulation. History of ovarian cyst. Suggestions?

Hi, I had my last period on jan 6th-jan 10th. had unprotected sex on the Jan 10th. ovulation was on the Jan 20th. period was due Feb 2nd (this past sat) i am having heachaches and burning sensation in stomach, no nausea nor breast tenderness. 3 pregnancy test all negative. could i be pregnant? I just got blood work done today. Results in 2 weeks. I did see previous answer and i did experince ovarian cyst before within 2011 and 2012. could it be that same problem? and my last gyno appt was Jan24 said everything was fine normal pap .
Asked On : Fri, 8 Feb 2013