Headache, sore throat, rashes on fingers, soles of feet. Causes and cure?

Last Wednesday I came down with a headache (rare), a low fever until the next morning (took 3 advil and went to bed) sore throat then and then a rash started appearing on my fingers and finally the soles of my feet. Headache gone, fever gone but the rash is VERY painful and hard to walk etc. Went to my own doctor who prescribed antibiotics. Feet still very painful. Any ideas as to what it is and what should I do for my feet?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013