Headache one side of head, twitching mouth, arms feels shaky. Cause?

sometimes I have weird painful headaches only on one side of my head..mostly my right side. Its right above my ear and it comes and the right corner side of my mouth kept twitching all day, also my arms feel like there shaky i dont know if its because I didnt get enough sleep. I always have this feeling like somethings wrong, even when Im not feeling sick theres always this feeling that maybe i do feel sick and im so used to it that it makes me think im not sick. If that makes sence. should I be worried about anything?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012