Headache, neck, and back ache, nausea. Had accident. Reason for symptoms?

I was in a car accident monday morning I was hit from behind car going 40-45 speed limit I him back of my head on right side my neck on right side hurt and to the bone to the back of neck as well as my right shoulder today is wednesday I still feel headaches and neck & backaches, I feel nausea and I just want to lay down my left arms hurted to lift tuesday where it felt better to put it down to my side when I got into accident I did get xml rays done they came back negative monday.why am I still getting headaches neck, and back pain my upper back and now nausea . please help
Asked On : Sat, 2 Mar 2013