Headache, nasal congestion. Taken otrivin saline nasal solution. Turbinectomy done. Treatment?

Hey Dr. I did my deviated septum and turbinectomy on monday 13th AUG 2012 .... monday and tuesday i had headache and sore throat ... yesterday my ENT took out the packing from nose the first instant that he took it out i breathe really great ... but by the time i reached home it was stuffy again.. in addition he me a otrivin saline nasal solution to help with the crusting and so on but when i tried to put it in my right nostril i couldnt taste the saline solution in my mouth as compared to when i put the saline solution in my left nostril also nonspecifically i experienced diarrhea
Asked On : Mon, 20 Aug 2012