Headache, joints pain, fatigue, chills, blood test positive for lime disease, knee muscle stiffness and pain

I was having headache, joints pain, fatigue and chills for 3 days twice in the month of September. Blood test showed positive for IgG band IgM immunoblot for Borrelia burgdorfery (lime disease), but negative for IgG immunoblot). I was prescribed doxycycline 100 mg/twice a day (mutual 105). I was taking it for 6 days and found out that after i take pill I feel knee muscle stiffness and pain. Two different doctors has given me 14 days and 30 days to take the drug. I need to know what to do and how I know that I am cured from Lime disease?
Asked On : Sat, 12 Oct 2013