Headache, fever, swollen glands under the jaw, ulcers in mouth. On amoxicillin and clavulanic acid. No problem with the teeth. What else is the reason?

Since 1 week i have following issues: Slightly higher temperature about 37.5 every day. Headache coming from the back of my head. Swollen glands under my lower jaw/neck. Ulcer on my tongue and on my corner of mouth. Swollen and inflamed gums incl.painful teeth.Brushing teeth is very painful. On amoxicillin 500mg + clavulanic acid since 2 days.Been to dentist ye sterday but nothing wrong with them.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013