Small child, running nose, fever. Taking crocin, moreclav, recurring. Treatment?

My 11 month Baby has fever (99-100 F) and runny nose for 2 day and she was advised to take Moreclav (( amoxicillin + clavulanic acid ) and crocin suspension. The fever was gone in 3rd days and she has completed the antibiotic dose (five days). After 3 days she has again runny nose and resume fever again (99-101). We have started giving her crocin syrup from last night in 6-7 hr interval. Now she is urinating frequently and still having fever. FYI, here weather is rainy weather with temp of 20-30 degree C . My queries are 1) Why is she urinating frequently? 2) Was Moreclav (amoxicillin + clavulanic acid) the right antibiotic? 3) What should we do know?
Asked On : Fri, 27 Jul 2012