Headache, eye pain, photophobia. How do I get rid of this? Have fever, raised bilirubin and serum SGPT

I was diagnosed with a suspected case of Malaria a week ago, due to intermittent fever, rigors, which subsided spontaneously. I was mildly anemic with slightly raised bilirubin levels and raised serum SGPT levels. While the fever has subsided, since the malady began, on account of chloroquine therapy. I have had a consistent headache, which is mild, but exacerbates when ever I change position. Its generalized, and increases particularly when I rise from a supine position, or if I shake my head. Today I have a uniocular and retro-orbital pain, especially when I press my eyeball. This is accompanied by mild photophobia. I have taken a sinusitis medication which is of no use. Its awful, and I cannot concentrate upon reading or looking at computer screens for long. How do I get rid of this? My BMI is of normal range. My blood pressure is 95/48. Its low.
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012