Headache during menstrual cycle. Is this migraine or because of worm in brain ?

Hi. May I ask you this question? My mom has a headache every time she has her menstrual cycle . She has been having this headache for 25 years. Now she is 51 years old. She always complained that when she has this headache, wherever she touched on her head, would hurt really bad, especially the top par to the head. When her menstrual cycle stopped, the headache was also gone. She went to our family s doctor, but the doctor said it was just a migraine . But I have done some research online and found that there is also a similar headache condition just like migraine. However, when a patient was scanned with MRI , the doctor told that such headache is caused by a type of worms, where are living inside the brain . I am really about my mom s condition because I do not know whether she is having a migraine or could that be caused by such worms. Please help me! I would really appreciate it.
Asked On : Sun, 5 Jun 2011