Headache, dizziness and lack of concentration after a fall. Consumed alcohol. Head injury possibility?

Hi, The other night (New Years Eve) I was at someones house while very drunk. I don t remember but apparently I passed out while standing and fell straight to the floor. Since then I have been having the following symptoms: - Headache (mostly top of the head) - Slight Dizziness - Problem focussing eyes on things - Problems concentrating during cognitive activities - Coordination is slightly off - Light-headedness I was wondering if this sounds like a head injury or whether a was perhaps spiked with something that could cause that effect? It s now 4 days later and the symptoms still persist. Thank you.
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013