Detected Tuberculosis and ulcer in esophagus. Why fever? Take emigo?

Hi Doc Good Evening, My Granny(Age-65) is not well from few days. Doctors detected Tuberculosis(boils in her body) and Ulcer in O esophagus . She isn t having her meals properly, in fact she is not having meals at all. She always vomits after even if she is having a small bite. Also having fever . Doctors have prescribed some medicines which are sandoz, pacimol, emigo, zapiz.25, beplex forte, 1AL. But no signs of getting cure. Please help me out with this. I ll be very Thankful to u. Best Regards, Fari
Asked On : Mon, 17 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer