Headache behind eyes on reading, watching TV, confusion with colors, floating specs in vision, sudden blurriness. Worrisome?

I haven t been to an optometrist since I was little and Ive always had pretty decent eyesight. However, here lately Ive been getting a lot of headaches behind my eyes when reading or watching tv or looking at a computer screen. Colors have been looking a bit odd as well. Ive found myself rubbing my eyes a few times because Im seeing floating specks. Ill also be driving down the road and my vision will go blurry. Im wondering if maybe this is something I need to get checked out?
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012