Head injury, severe pounding, ringing in right ear, pressing temples brings relief. Treatment for injury?

I got hit in the head last month with a medium size rock from my grandmas driveway and ever since then my head will sometimes get a major pounding and sometimes it will hurt to the point where I turn the lights off and press my fingers on my temples to make it feel better and I ve notice sometimes a hear a ringing in my right ear on the side I got hit in the head with I ve never had any of these problems before I got hit in the head I m only 14 and I have no Idea whats wrong can anyone help?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012