Head injury, severe headache, body heat, nausea. Medical attention required?

Hi. I am a sixteen year old girl. I hit my head yesterday on this wooden door frame hard after tripping and falling. Also, my boyfriend landed on top of me. See, my boyfriend went to hug me and I lost balance and tripped. I now have a huge headache that won t go away and I am hot, like burning up hot. It is hard to sleep because of the pain, but it hurts to sleep. I also feel sick to my stomach . Should I see a doctor and what are some things I can do at home to make it better on myself?
Asked On : Tue, 5 Mar 2013