Head injury led to clot. Have memory loss after medication. What can help me?

hi sir i am in india i have some problem my right side head blood clt the doctor told last 2010 i got accedent in both room i feldown that time my head getting pain .the i went to doctor nero science doctor I taken MRI also he told u head get blood clot. so he give some 4 days before i forgot every thing memory lose. now againg i taken MRI also he told u stoped the tablet so that onely problem plz when is slove plz help me sir
Asked On : Sat, 4 Aug 2012