Head injury, large knot, bruising, headaches, dizziness, black eye. Internal bleeding?

My daughter while running colided and very forcefully hit heads with another childs head. A large knot and bruising appeared. She did not loose consciousness . We applied ice packs. Two days later she complained of having a heavy head, head aches and dizziness would occur when she would bend forward to get up from sitting or lying. No vomiting . As I suspected the bruising went down to her eye for a classic shiner. 10 days later the knot is still there it is soft and spongy and still is bruised. What I am concerned about is the black eye went from black to purple to green and yellow and now black/purple AGAIN. Does this mean she MIGHT have active bleeding since the color is purple again? Do I need to make an appointment for her to see her doctor?
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012