Having yellowish vaginal discharge, mucous on stools. Solution?

since yesterday morning, I have been having discharge from my vagina(yellowish) and its liquid...not that its so much but its more than the regular...I want to what s wrong. Its much and watery yellow but there is no itching or pain associated with it. I have been on Ampiclox 500mg dosage since Tuesday evening. I take one tablet every six hours. Though the discharge has reduced in quantity, it has not stopped and I noticed my faeces has traces of mucus in it. Please what is wrong with me. I need an urgent help.
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  30 Awaiting Answer