Having white stringy discharge, backaches, nipple tenderness. Pregnant?

Hi i feel like I might be pregnant. My period not due for a couple days though. Yesterday I had clumpy but stringy cm which I ve never experienced and I know I do not have a yeast infection . Today it was gone although there was a clear stretchy string of cm in it (its white now as usual in my cycle) I ve been experiencing backaches and nipple tenderness which is also common for me . At work tonight I blacked out and almost passed out which doesn t happen to me! Anything you may know about my description would be very helpful thank you
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013