Having vaginal infection, burning while urination, back pain. Not responding to civalixine, amoxicilline and clotrimazole suppository. Need cure

Dear Good morning . Thanks for your support to us through the worldwilde, then we face me and my wife during last 4 months a serious problem especialy alot of infection me and my wife, may wife know is about 8months pregnancy and she feels vaginal alergy, infection, discharge , urine burning, fluids and sex pains, and also i feel penis alergy, back pain and urine buring, we go to differnt doctors in this town Nampula Mozambige, they write us civalixine, amoxicilline and one suppostory clotrimazole not well working. this is our problem we need your support currentlly. M & N.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer