Having vaginal bleeding days after normal period. What can be the reason?

Hi Doctor, I am having vaginal bleeding after 13 days of my regular periods. There is not much heavy flow and not much pain, only dark red blood with clots. I have shown to gynaecologist and she prescribed me tablets Ornof ( Ornidazole & ofloxacin ). I have gone through all tests (ultrasound pelvis, thyroid, blood, haemoglobin , pregnancy), those are normal and am not pregnant. Please advise me what should I do next and what could be reason, because Still I haven t yet got any relief. Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012