Having unprotected sex, brown discharge, high body temperature, headache, nausea. PMS?

Hi doctor. My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex for the past couple weekends in a row and I m not on the pill . We used pull out method but I am not due to have my period until around November 7. However, a couple days ago I thought I started my period, but it s mostly brown discharge that can fill up almost half a tampon a day. I also have higher body temperatures, some headaches , nighttime nausea , I m always thirsty, and a lot of lower back pains. I cry over almost everything and I m super moody. Is this just regular PMS or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  40 Awaiting Answer