Having trouble with vision. Wearing glasses. Test reports for cataract and impaired vision normal. Could there be a nerve problem?

Hi, I am 26 years old and wearing glasses since 5 years.Although the power aren t very high (-1.5 in left and -.5 in right), the problem is i feel the light in my left eye is much less as compared to right one, even after wearing specs.I have had several tests of cataract and impaired vision , but nothing was shown in results.Can this be a problem of nerves? Also I feel more comfortable in my lesser power specs since couple of weeks .Is it possible that eyesight can improve at this age or it can be a sign of some other issue. Please suggest. Thanks in advance for your help.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013