Having swelling all over body, fingers turn purple. Diagnosed with raynauds, sjogrens syndrome. Suggest?

I have gained 10 lbs in 2 weeks and have swelling all over my body I am fatigued alot and don t feel well. I have been gradually gaining weight over the last year. Dr.s don t seem to know why. I am getting another opinion from another dr. this week. My bones have been bad for 4 or 5 years and this has affected my heighth. My circulation is bad and my fingers turn purple. I have been diagnosed with raynauds and Sjogrens syndrome . I have had spells where I freeze and fall out in the floor without any control over it. I can freeze and fall to the left or backward. I also have a blocked right carotid artery that is 40 percent blocked as of last year. I haven t had it checked this year. I hope you have some advise for me.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013