Having suprapubic pains since last period. Itching, occurs while sitting, lying in knee chest position. Reason?

Hi, I ve been having suprapubic pains since my last menstrual period. Its been intermittent, occuring especially when I sit, or strain, or lie in knee chest position. there s also been some itching, although it has subsided now (without any medication). Now I ve missed my period and i recall not seeing my normal ovulation sign ( vaginal discharge ). am worried. do all these mean something?
Asked On : Fri, 25 Jan 2013